Insurance & Travel Cos.
Aeromedevac is a preferred provider to many insurance and travel assistance companies. Air ambulance and airline medical services are essential benefits of many insurance and travel assistance policies.
- 20+ years continuous operations under the same ownership
- Chief Flight Nurse, 12 years experience
- Chief Flight Paramedic, 8 years experience
- Medical Director, Mike Wilson, M.D., attending physician UCSD Medical Center. Flight physicians are attending physicians at UCSD Medical Center
- THIA (Travel Health Insurance Association of Canada)
- USTIA (United States Travel Insurance Association)
- ITIC (International Travel Insurance Conference) Americas and Worldwide conferences
- ACMA (America Case Management Association) conferences
- CMSA (Case Management Society of America) conferences
- Proactive Account Management
- We use Sales Force (SF) as our Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool. SF integrates customer profiles and air medical service operations. No 'one size fits all'.
- The most appropriate air ambulance or airline medical service is presented for each case
- Our Dispatch Team, not an answering service
- Dispatchers see aircraft and airline movement. Changes are noticed immediately, updates are made and people are notified.
- Aircraft, flight medical team and medical escorts check in routinely and always when the unexpected happens
- Real-time monitoring ensures that ground transportation (ambulances and car services) are scheduled to arrive on time. Excessive, billed waiting time is avoided.
Courtesy Education for Insurance and Travel Assistance staffs
Aeromedevac has created in person and webinar based education presentations. These presentation are from 30 to 60 minutes. For Registered Nurses, Aeromedevac is authorized to issue CE (continuing education) credit for attendance. Education presentations focus on air medical services.
Subject matter covered may include;
Basics of Flight Physiology
Rotor and Fixed Wing Medical Transportation
Air Medical Mission Capabilities
Choosing an Air Ambulance Service
Special Flight Considerations
Customer Requested Topics