Worldwide : Asia / Pacific, Latin America, Caribbean, Europe, Mid-East, Africa
Service to and from ANY continent and island nation in the world
Service to and from Hawaii
True Worldwide Air Ambulance Service
- 3000+ miles non-stop range aircraft; fewer fuel stops than smaller air ambulance jets, less time to destinations
- 6 pilots available for ultra-long distance evacuations; direct service to the patient and the destination facility
- Medical station equipped for Critical and Intensive Care
- Multiple patients capable; 1 stretcher patient, 1 to 4 seated patients
- Large cabins with enclosed lavatory, galley with hot and cold food and beverage service
- Passengers accompanying the patient have First Class seats, 1 to 4 passengers*
- External baggage locker like airliners
- We work with insurance companies, travel assistance companies, corporations, missionaries, government agencies, societies, NGO's and organizations around the world to facilitate international air ambulance evacuation
- Aeromedevac partners with international air ambulance companies for wing to wing transfer of patients
- Aircraft owned and operated by partnering aviation companies. Medical team are employees of and medical equipment owned by Aeromedevac, Inc.
*some flights may not accommodate one or more passengers due to fuel demands, weather and distance being flown. Lear 35-only 1 piece of hand carried (carry-on) luggage per person. Long Haul / International aircraft carry on piece and 1 standard piece of luggage per person. King Air 100-1 carry-on and 1 standard piece of luggage per person. When a passenger(s) cannot accompany the patient on the air ambulance flight, Aeromedevac will make reasonable effort to assist the passengers with alternative transportation. Aeromedevac is not responsible for any transportation or travel expenses of passengers and luggage, which must be paid for personally or through established credit arrangements.